Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Bachelorette

Well, Deanna how now narrowed is down it 4 guys.


My favorite is Jason. He is 31 and an account executive. He also has an adorable 3 year old named Ty.

My close second is Jeremy. Jeremy is a 30 year old Real estate attorney. Both guys seem to have true feeling for Deanna. And they both know what they want.


Graham is a complete hottie. He is 29 and a Professional basketball player. I think he and Deanna are so cute together, and they really like each other. But when it comes down to it, Deanna wants a man who is ready to get married and comit to her right now, and Graham isn't ready to do that.

Jesse is my least favorite. He is 26 and a Professional snowboarder. He is all wrong for Deanna. They seem more like friends than anything. Plus he is the only guy remaining that hasn't kissed her yet.


I'm guessing after the home town dates either Jesse or Graham will go home. For sure I'm guessing Jason and Jeremy will be in the top two.

9 comments:

Beth said...

Dang girl! If she doesn't want Graham, I'll take him! or Jeremy, or Jason :)

Beth said...

less then 24 hours until we can watch the next episode!!!! ya know, the one where Jesse goes home?

Anonymous said...

I would take Jason anyday. He is H-O-T! I can't belive Jessy he is so wrong for DeAnna

Anonymous said...

ooohhh grahm!! well at least deanna doesnt have his heart anymore! Grahm here i come!!:) He is hot!!

Seth said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? Jesse is PERFECT for DeAnna - he is probably the coolest guy on the show! Plus he was the last one to kiss her, a sign of true respect. He has his head on straight and in the right place.

Anonymous said...

i am so mad that graham went home!!! they were so perfect together why didnt he just open up. ughhhi am so mad. she should have just kept him for one more time.

Anonymous said...

I'm just waiting for De Anna to believe that Jason is not the one... her loss, and my gain! Jason is absolutely, positively perfect. On the first show he said he had a problem with not being patient. He doesn't give himself enough credit. He has been patient thru this whole process. I nominate Jason as the NEW BACHELOR. I'm packing already. :)

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks