Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Bachelorette; Graham went home :(

I was so sad Graham was sent home. But Deannas reasons for sending him home were good.

I though the Call out order would be:
Jason (she really seemed to like his family and son)
Jeremy
Then Jesse and Graham.
Boy did I get it wrong!

Real call out order:
Jesse (I really don't like him)
Jeremy
Jason

Once she said Jesse first I knew Graham was going home. I will be so mad if she sends Jeremy or Jason home next!!!!

I'm pretty sure that it will either be Jason or Jesse going home next week. I'm really hoping it's Jesse! I think if Jesse wins the show I will be really really really mad! If Jeremy doesn't win I think that he would make a really good Bachelor. He's rich, a lawyer, has a really nice house and most importantly..... he is really hot :)

Ahhh. I can't decide if I like Jason or Jeremy more!!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my gosh. I was soo mad when she called Jesse first, too! He's so weird looking...and POOR!!!! I don't like poor boy that much, ya know? They're just not as attractive! Anyway, I love Jason the most, then Jeremy, of course, he's super hot. Like I think Jeremy is hotter then Jason, but Jason's boy, Ty, is sooo cute. Once DeAnna met Tyler, I knew they would end up together. How lame is it that Jeremy only has a dog?!?!? Like do he and DeAnna have anything in common except their parents dying? I don't think so - except that they're both attractive, but who cares, because Jason is hot too. I wish we could've seen Jason's house instead of just his parents, I really liked his whole family.
Comment me back!
xoxo, Beth

Anonymous said...

i feel the same way as you! i cant believe she sent jeremy home this week though. and i think they might choose him for another bachelor. she told him how perfect he was, but i dont see how she could like jesse more than him. he seems like he's telling her what she wants to hear instead of what he really feels. like during their dinner date before the overnight, he said things that i dont think he meant, and he didnt seem all too sincere. i really really really hope she chooses Jason, even though Jeremy was my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I really cant see her choosing Jesse. I think she would be making a big mistake. I like Jason much better, but i really cant see DeAnna fitting into Jesse's lifestyle. They are just so different. I think too much of Jeremy's and DeAnna's relationship was based off of them both having dead parents. Its great that they had that connection, but it really seemed like a lot of their conversations were about that. I love Jason and Ty!!!

hannah said...

well first of all, i don't think it comes down to who is the wealthiest. after all, it's not like her family is exactly what you call "rich." i don't think that Deanna is ready to take on the mother role though, i think she just wants to settle down with someone as a couple and then have her own kids. i admit that i didn't like jesse at first, but after a while, anyone could tell that him along with jason and jeremy was totally in love with her. i think that it all comes down to who she has the strongest connection with whether it is the "wierdest-looking" or the "hottest."