Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Last 1st day of school :(

Today was my last first day of Highschool. And also my first, first day of college. Since My Math class doesn't start till tonight, my 2 co-op classes don't start till Thursday and I don't start Spanish till tomorrow I only had 2 subjects to do today: Accounting and Government. (Keep in mind that I already started these books before today) And boy did I get alot done today!!! I have completed my first 15 days of Accounting and the first 5 days of Government (minus starting a 2 page paper) !!!! I also planned the class time of my Michigan History class and babysat for 3 1/2 hours!!!!


Dear Jesus, Thank you for helping me get so much done today and please keep me motivated this school year! Amen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeahhh!! work hard! I love you!

Beth said...

honey babe, I hope the following weeks of classes at LMC are a little more exciting then your first night! Thanks for calling me though - I love talking to you.