Thursday, May 22, 2008

Warning: May cause panic attack

There are many benefits having a small car. Like come better mpg, easier to back up (for me at least)... However for people like me. Car manufacturing companies may want the consider the following: Warning: serious side effects from this car may be death... from panic attack.
Why do I think this is necessary? you may be asking yourselves. Well. My first panic attack experience was at Martins. I was in the parking lot when a man asked me: Did you lose your car? I guess is was pretty obvious because what kind of person walks around the martins parking lot for 5 minuets with grocery bags in hand! and this is only the beginning of my many experiences! (fyi: Walmarts parking lot may seem big, but when searching for your car in it, it feels like a city!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good story.

Beth said...

I really think you should blog about the Bachelorette :)